Connect and manage my electricity
We appreciate that COVID-19 is impacting a number of our communities however Jemena can confirm that connections are proceeding as expected within the construction timeframes. We will continue to keep our community and customers updated with any possible impacts on the delivery of electricity to homes and business across our distribution area.
This self-service portal allows you to request, pay for and track connection services.
- New connection: Request a new permanent or temporary electricity connection, or increase your existing supply.
- Alterations: Request changes to your existing electricity supply and select your own appointment time.
- Pole to pit: Request relocation of your existing electricity supply from overhead wires to an underground pit.
- Abolishment: Request complete removal of your electricity supply.
- Underground development: You’re planning a new residential and/or commercial subdivision and need us to make changes to our network, plus connect supply.
- Asset relocation: You need us to relocate our assets, for example, move a pole from an access point on your development.
- Embedded generation: Connect an electricity generator to the distribution network which will not have direct access to the transmission network.
- Public lighting: If you’re a council, request new public lighting.
If you're already connected
- Electricity Outlook can help you compare electricity plans to see if you have the best deal, and better understand your electricity consumption habits.
- Locate power outages that may be affecting your electricity supply, and report faults or emergencies.
- Give feedback to let us know what we're doing right, or how we can improve.
We own and operate the meters, poles and wires in northern and north western suburbs of Melbourne. Find out if your home or business is in our area.