Connect and manage my electricity
This self-service portal allows you to request, pay for and track connection services.
Before submitting an application, always seek the advice of a professional electrician (Registered Electrical Contractor)
- Request a New or Increased Supply : If you need a New Supply, Increased Supply or Builders Supply Request.
- Approve My Generation or Battery Storage: Register and Approve my Solar, Battery, Wind or Engine Generation installation (Prior to connection).
- Change My Electricity Meter: Move my meter, Temporary isolations, Meter consolidations & Relocating electrical installations within your property (with no change to the current capacity).
- Remove My Electricity Meter: This request is ONLY for sites with no active retailers. For active supplies please contact your electricity retailer.
- Request a New Electricity Pit: When a new electricity pit needs to be installed at the property boundary for underground connections.
- Connect a New Estate Development: Large scale site subdivisions.
- Move or Change Jemena's Equipment: Relocate existing Pits, Poles, Wires or Streetlights.(Does not include metering).
- Working Near Our Assets: Requests for No Go Zone assessments, network shutdowns, council tree clearing, transporting high loads and installing third party equipment on our poles.
If you're already connected
- Electricity Outlook can help you compare electricity plans to see if you have the best deal, and better understand your electricity consumption habits.
- Locate power outages that may be affecting your electricity supply, and report faults or emergencies.
- Give feedback to let us know what we're doing right, or how we can improve.
We own and operate the meters, poles and wires in northern and north western suburbs of Melbourne. Find out if your home or business is in our area.